Delicious venison. You are purchasing Whole deer Tenderloin that will be a total of whatever size package you choose. Uncut filet mignon in a roast known worldwide as Chateaubriand, exquisite. Some of these Tenderloins have been cut in half, across the grain.
- Venison with Bourbon Sauce
- 1/4 cup Kentucky Bourbon
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, or 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- dash hot sauce
- 2 Bur Oaks Venison tenderloins, about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
In blender or food processor, combine bourbon, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, mustard, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and oil; pulse until smooth. Place tenderloin and marinade in a food storage bag; refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours. Cook 4 inches from a hot charcoal fire for 15 to 25 minutes or until the Venison has reached 135 internally. Baste occasionally while cooking. Slice in 1/2-inch thick slices to serve.